Information Management & Security
In partnership with our strategic partners such as ITWORX, we are able to offer full spectrum of application solutions including custom development, Big Data, Portals, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quality, User Experience, Social Network Management, and Information Security. Our experienced consultants cover most areas of software development including database, web, end open source. With our broad skillset we can provide a solution on any platform that will generate the most value for your business.
With verified onshore and offshore business engagements and certified software development models, we grow our skills, processes, and technology partnerships to offer our technical expertise in application design, development, implementation, quality management, security auditing, deployment, and support.
Our delivery models include Onsite, Offshore and Virtual Captives. In either model our team members are experts in various technologies used and software development fall under different paradigms, like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Linux, Middleware and Java. We also provide services in software development specialization, support, operation, infrastructure building and maintenance.
Our outsourcing specializations:
- Application design
- Application development and implementation
- Application quality management
- Application security auditing
- Application deployment and support
- Support operations maintenance
- Infrastructure experts
- Security experts
- Quality control and quality assurance teams
Big Data is not just a technology, but rather a phenomenon resulting from the vast amounts of raw information generated across many channels, and collected by commercial and government organizations.
This enormous volume of data represents both a challenge and an opportunity for both government agencies and private sector clients, who seek to enhance their effectiveness and efficiency.
We provide full end-to-end solutions that leverage the power of big data technologies in the following areas:
- Utilizing enterprise data for useful insights
- Building an Enterprise data hub using Hadoop
- Extending the Data Warehouse capabilities with new Big Data technologies
- Extending the Data Warehouse capabilities with new Big Data technologies
- Providing advanced analytics services
- Social Media Sensor
- Big Data for the Life Science Industry
A prerequisite for today’s organizations, portals offer an automated “one-stop-shop” for consumers, employees, and business partners to share information and connect cross-location and cross-application, boosting productivity, collaboration, and profitability.
With our partnership with ITWORX, we are at the forefront of delivering tailored public, enterprise, and mobile self-care portal solutions for leading Global 2000 companies, ministries, public sector organizations, and telecommunication companies.
Our portal services cover:
- New portal architecture
- Portal usability and interface design
- End-to-end portal implementation services
- Portal internationalization
- Portal platform upgrade and migration
- Portal administration, maintenance, and support services
- Customization and integration with ERP, CRM, BI, and existing enterprise applications
Adopting advanced business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing technologies enhance the capability of an organization to make informed, quick, and measurable decisions. To boost profitability and beat competition, organizations seek to increase productivity and cut costs, as well as monitor and control performance.
We leverage our network of expertise, cross-industry track record, and strong partnerships to offer scalable BI and data warehousing services that deliver enterprise-wide data consistency, dashboard reporting, and performance management as well as spend visibility solutions.
Our Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Services coverage include:
- Business intelligence consulting services
- Data management
- ETL with ERP, CRM, and other enterprise systems
- Near real-time interactive reporting and analysis
- Business performance management
- Rich, Ajax, web front-end development
- Data warehouse availability assurance
- Spend visibility and supplier intelligence solutions
We have engaged in successful CRM implementations that span various industries from government to financial services. Built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and xRM), we offer solutions integrated smoothly with existing applications, offering a variety of features and functionalities, and have translated for our customers into better customer service, increased efficiency, and enhanced collaboration.
- Derive Actionable Business Intelligence
- Reduce Manual Tasks and Common Workflows
- Deliver a Consistent Customer Experience
- Respond to Cases Quickly and Precisely
- Make Better Business and Strategy Decisions
- Shorten the Adoption Cycle
- Accelerate ROI in Face of Evolving Business Challenges
- Dialog-based Workflows and Request Management (e-Services and Employee Self Services)
- On-demand, on-premise, or hybrid deployments
- Service Scheduling
- Social CRM
- SharePoint Integration (Document Management)
- Dashboards and KPIs
- Native Outlook Integration
- Inline Charting
- Customizing out-of-the-box modules and extending CRM with new modules
- Building e-services and call centers over CRM
- Creating custom reports and defining KPIs and goal metrics
- Upgrading CRM from earlier versions
- Migrating from existing CRM systems (e.g. Siebel and Oracle CRM) to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Integrating with existing systems such as, but not limited to, different HR and financial systems, portals, and Intranets
With increased pressure to meet software delivery dates, decrease costs, and improve software quality, more companies are opting for offshore testing. Research unveils that companies switching to offshore testing realize up to 75% in cost cuts. In addition, companies report decreased risk, improved software quality, and faster testing cycles.
We provide a full breadth of testing services that include enterprise software testing, training, and consulting. The services include functional testing and extend to performance and security testing to ensure software reliability and operability. In order to cater to varying customer needs, in partnership with ITWORX, we provide two testing models: testing at our offshore premises or resource allocation at customer premises.
Quality Assurance & Process Improvement
The Quality Assurance & Process:
We embrace the CMMI & ISO 9001:2008 as quality improvement models & considers them as catalysts that enabled many organizations to deliver sustained capability improvement; improvement that delivers substantive benefits to the work environment. We thrive to achieve both customer & employee satisfaction by identifying the most appropriate route to improvement.
We view success as a product of both customer & employee satisfactions. We offer guidance to organizations throughout their improvement journeys by applying various approaches such as training, coaching, consulting, auditing among other methods. And this will be through the most cost effective way & by focusing on business related objectives and KPIs to guide entities achieve excellence.
Our partnership has proven record of successful experience in this area through engaging with international clients and in continuing to expand in this field. We offer high caliber team of Quality Assurance & Process Improvement engineers and their knowledge ranging from CMMi, ISO 9001:2008, ITIL, Six Sigma Green Belt & CSQE
We offer the most original and creative ideas along with appealing Artwork that would enrich your business and satisfy your users. We have a very special approach to each job.
We have a long successful experience in creating innovative usable interfaces that support target audiences, increase performance, improve customer satisfaction.
Some examples of what we can offer:
- Portals, Web design and development
- User Experience and Graphic Design
- Usability Consulting
- Creative concepts and ideas to promote new products and services
- Online Branding and Identity
- Rich Applications design & development
- Online Marketing and Campaigns
- Content Management and Maintenance Support
Also, our expertise widely expands to include Digital strategy, Content Strategy, Gamification UX, Smart Government Portals, Corporate portals, Intranets, Mobile Applications, Responsive and Hybrid mobility solutions, brochures and printed branding materials, presentations and Help and Technical documentation.
Social Network Management
With the growing options of social media channels and the significant increase in the user base, a powerful Digital Media presence has become a must. This is why we offer a Digital Media Management service that allows customers to capitalize on their presence and reach their target audience with worthy content.
Our Social Media Management service include:
- Content management; locate and select appropriate multimedia content including photos, animations, music and videos alongside the textual content
- Search Engine Optimization; initial and ongoing optimization of your web presence in-line with target keywords
- Online marketing; social media development support, brand advocacy, and creative concepts for online campaigns
- Usability consultancy; Across all your web channels for a better user experience
More than 75% of security spend goes to fortifying network security, while 75% of attacks occur at the application layer. Heightened regulatory requirements and increasingly sophisticated threats have triggered a re-think of how best to go about securing information and systems. Therefore, we have developed a comprehensive suite of security consulting and training services that include threat modeling, security design review, white box code reviews, and black box penetration testing.
Our Information Security services focus on:
- Consulting: Security consulting that spans all stages of the SDLC.
- Auditing: Assisting companies with up and running applications to ensure that their systems are secure and can tolerate any security risks.
- Training: Our qualified staff prepares and presents a varied number of topics in application security for different types of audiences.